Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understand the principles and objectives of the LOLER regulations.
- Learn to select appropriate lifting equipment and accessories for a lifting operation.
- Plan and execute a lifting operation considering the factors affecting safety.
- Identify roles and responsibilities in a lifting operation and understand the importance of risk assessment.
- Gain knowledge of examination, inspection and reporting procedures for lifting equipment.
- Acquire skills to recognize and respond to defects and unsafe conditions in lifting equipment.
Course OverviewLOLER Training is designed to help individuals and companies understand and comply with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998. This course covers various aspects of lifting operations, including planning, selecting, and executing lifting operations, risk assessment, equipment examination, inspection, reporting, and defect identification. Participants will learn to identify risks and potential hazards in lifting operations and how to take appropriate measures to minimize them. This training program is suitable for individuals and organizations that are involved in lifting operations, including those in construction, manufacturing, and other industries. The training will equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform safe and efficient lifting operations in compliance with LOLER regulations.
Course BenefitsLOLER Training is essential for anyone involved in lifting operations to ensure compliance with LOLER regulations. This training program provides participants with an understanding of the principles and objectives of LOLER, as well as the skills and knowledge required to select and use lifting equipment safely and effectively. Participants will also learn how to plan and execute lifting operations while minimizing risk and complying with LOLER regulations. Upon completion of this course, participants will receive a LOLER Training certificate, which will demonstrate their competence and knowledge of lifting operations and compliance with LOLER regulations. This certificate can be used to prove compliance with regulatory requirements and enhance employability.
- Lifting Operations Manager - Responsible for planning and executing lifting operations and ensuring compliance with LOLER regulations.
- Lifting Equipment Inspector - Responsible for examining and inspecting lifting equipment to ensure compliance with LOLER regulations.
- Health and Safety Manager - Responsible for managing health and safety policies and procedures in organizations that perform lifting operations.
- Construction Site Manager - Responsible for managing construction sites and ensuring compliance with safety regulations, including LOLER.
- Manufacturing Supervisor - Responsible for overseeing manufacturing operations and ensuring compliance with safety regulations, including LOLER.
- Logistics Manager - Responsible for managing logistics operations, including lifting operations, and ensuring compliance with safety regulations, including LOLER.
01: Introduction to LOLER
02: Part 01 – Selecting Lifting Equipment and Accessories
03: Part 02 – Selecting Lifting Equipment and Accessories
04: Planning the Lifting Operation
05: Factors Affecting Safe Lifting Operation
06: Roles and Responsibilities
07: Risk Assessment
08: Examination and Inspection
09: Reports and Defects
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.