- Become fully familiar with the stages of the strategic planning process
- Understand the role of marketing in strategic planning
- Know how to define your vision, create a mission statement, perform a SWAT analysis and develop a strategy for achieving your goals
- Have an excellent understanding of the most common barriers to marketing planning
- Familiarise with the different types of marketing analysis
- Learn how to use auditing tools and carry out an internal marketing audit
- Deepen your knowledge of market segmentation, targeting and product positioning
- Know how to identify and evaluate your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the key factors that influence consumer behaviour
DescriptionLooking to gain the skills to develop a well-crafted, constructive marketing plan for your business? Then the Strategic Planning and Analysis for Marketing course is perfect for you. This step-by-step training course has been designed by industry experts, taking you through the strategic planning process in detail. Whether you are an aspiring expert, Marketing Manager or Business Analyst, you will gain fundamental skills and knowledge needed to generate more sales for your business. It provides in-depth training and guidance on how to define your vision, create a mission statement, perform a SWAT analysis, and much much more. By the end of the course, you will have the ability to develop a winning strategy for achieving your goals, with an understanding of how to use auditing tools and implement different types of marketing analysis. Not only that, but you will know about the factors that influence consumer behaviour and will have the expertise and knowledge to stand out from your competitors.
Who Is This Course For?This Strategic Planning and Analysis training course is suitable for anyone looking to develop their skills and knowledge in this field, or wishes to gain a formal experience to kickstart their career. It is open to learners of all academic backgrounds and there are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time basis.
RequirementsThere are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Strategic Planning and Analysis for Marketing. Anyone and everyone can take this course. The Strategic Planning and Analysis for Marketing is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home! All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
- Marketing Manager
- Strategic Planning Manager
- Strategy Director
- Head of Strategic Planning and Operations
- Business Analyst
An Introduction to Strategic Planning
Development of a Strategic Plan
Strategic Planning for Marketing
Strategic and Marketing Analysis
Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
Approaches to Customer Analysis
Approaches to Competitor Analysis
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.