- Develop a thorough understanding of different skin types and how to diagnose skin concerns.
- Acquire knowledge about the latest skincare products and technologies.
- Learn various facial and body treatments for skin concerns such as acne, ageing, and pigmentation.
- Master the techniques of facial massage and various types of facial masks.
- Gain expertise in performing skin analysis, consultation, and client communication.
- Develop practical skills for administering chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and other advanced skin care treatments.
- Understand how to maintain a hygienic and professional work environment.
- Learn business management and marketing talents to start and grow a successful skincare business.
Course Description:This Skin Care Treatment Course provides training to become a knowledgeable esthetician. Learners will learn about the science of skin, skincare ingredients, and how to diagnose skin concerns. Additionally, learners will acquire experience in administering various facial and body treatments for different skin types, as well as advanced treatments such as chemical peels and microdermabrasion. The course also covers client communication, consultation, and business management, providing learners with the knowledge to start and grow a successful skincare business.
Course Benefit:This Skin Care Treatment Course offers numerous benefits to individuals interested in pursuing a career in the beauty industry. The course equips learners with the knowledge to provide high-quality skin care treatments in high demand in salons, spas, and clinics. Additionally, the course allows learners to experience a professional setting, which can help build their confidence and enhance their employability. The course also offers flexibility, as learners can choose to work as freelance estheticians or start their businesses, providing them with a sense of autonomy and financial independence.
- Esthetician: Provides skin care treatments and advice to clients in salons, spas, and clinics.
- Skin Care Specialist: Specializes in diagnosing and treating various skin conditions, such as acne and rosacea.
- Medical Esthetician: Provides advanced skin care treatments in medical settings, such as dermatology clinics and plastic surgery centres.
- Beauty Advisor: Works in retail settings, providing advice and selling skin care products to customers.
- Spa Manager: Oversees the operations of a spa or salon, including managing staff, scheduling appointments, and overseeing customer service.
- Product Developer: Develops and tests new skin care products for beauty brands and manufacturers.
- Entrepreneur: Starts and manages their own skincare business, providing a range of skin care services and products to clients.
01: Skin Anatomy
02: Skin Nutrients
03: Skin Care for Different Skin Types
04: Skin Care for Different Ethnicities
05: Reducing Ageing Effects
06: Hair Removal Examined
07: Diagnosis of Skin Disease
09: Keratinising and Papulosquamous Disorders
10: Skin Infections
11: Remedies for Acne Prone Skin
12: Seasonal Skin Care
13: Effect of the Sun and Its’ Remedies
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.