Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Identify key principles of medicament management and professional communication related to medicine safety.
- Understand legislation and licensing requirements related to medication handling and administration.
- Develop knowledge of safe treatment procedures for hazardous drugs and appropriate record-keeping practices.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the safe presidency of medication, including patient involvement in medicinal drug safety.
- Understand the importance of storage, supply, and undefined medicine and medication waste.
- Learn about the safe utilization of medication during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Course Overview:Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to safely wield medication with our comprehensive Safe Handling of Medicines course. premeditated to meet the needs of healthcare professionals, caregivers, and anyone encumbered in the presidential term and medication handling, this undefined covers everything from the identified principles of medication management to prophylactic administration techniques, storage, and disposal. Our course is designed to provide you with an in-depth sympathy for the legislation and licensing requirements related to medicament treatment and administration, as well as best practices for professional communication and medicinal drug safety. You'll instruct how to handle hazardous drugs safely, develop appropriate record-keeping methods, and understand the grandness of patient involvement in medication safety. With the added focus on the rubber use of medication during the COVID-19 pandemic, this course is essential for anyone involved in medication handling.
Course Benefits:Our prophylactic Handling of Medicines course is a saint for healthcare professionals, caregivers, and anyone involved in the handling and presidency of medication. With comprehensive examination reportage of key principles and best practices, you'll bring the knowledge and skills necessary to handle medication safely and effectively. Through our course, you'll instruct about the legislation and licensing requirements related to medication treatment and administration and Trump practices for professional communication and medication safety. You'll develop an understanding of safe treatment procedures for unsafe drugs, appropriate record-keeping methods, and the importance of patient role involvement in medication safety. With the added focus on the safe use of medication during the COVID-19 pandemic, this undefined is essential for anyone mired in medication handling.
- Medication Aide - Responsible for administering medication to patients in long-term care facilities.
- Pharmacy Technician - Work alongside pharmacists to prepare and dispense medication.
- Medical supporter - Assist physicians in administering medication to patients.
- Caregiver - ply aid individuals in the administration of medication.
- Registered Nurse - causative for the safe presidency of medicament to patients.
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Serves in the preparation and presidency of medication in a laboratory setting.
Introduction to Medicines
Legislation and Licensing
Key Principles of Medication Management
Professional Communication and Medication Safety
Safe Administration of Medicines
Patient’s Involvement in Medication Safety
Storage, Supply and Disposal of Medication
Safe Handling of Hazardous Drugs
Record-Keeping and Audit Process
The Safe Use of Medication during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher