Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understand the basics of negotiation.
- Learn the phases of negotiation.
- Learn effective communication and exchange of information.
- Understand negotiating outside the boardroom.
- Develop skills for negotiating on behalf of someone else.
- Learn how to prepare for negotiations.
Course OverviewIn today's business world, negotiation skills are more important than ever. Whether you're trying to secure a new contract, resolve a dispute, or reach an agreement with a colleague, your ability to negotiate effectively can make all the difference. Our Negotiation Skills Certificate program provides you with the knowledge and practical skills needed to become a successful negotiator. Through a combination of interactive lectures, case studies, and role-playing exercises, you'll learn the phases of negotiation, how to exchange information, and how to close a deal. You'll also develop strategies for negotiating outside the boardroom and on behalf of others. Our experienced instructors will guide you through the entire negotiation process, from laying the groundwork to getting prepared, to achieve successful outcomes.
Career BenefitsOur Negotiation Skills Certificate program is designed to provide you with the essential knowledge and practical skills needed to become a successful negotiator. By completing this course, you will be able to develop and implement effective negotiation strategies to achieve your goals, whether you are dealing with customers, suppliers, colleagues, or competitors. With our program, you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of the phases of negotiation, the communication techniques, and effective bargaining strategies. You'll also learn how to negotiate outside the boardroom and on behalf of others, enhancing your leadership skills. Our program is perfect for anyone looking to improve their negotiation skills, from entry-level employees to senior executives.
- Contract negotiator: responsible for negotiating contracts between organizations and other entities.
- Sales representative: responsible for negotiating deals with clients and customers to maximize sales.
- Labor relations specialist: responsible for negotiating labor agreements between unions and employers.
- Procurement specialist: responsible for negotiating contracts with suppliers to get the best prices and terms for the organization.
- Real estate agent: responsible for negotiating deals between buyers and sellers of properties.
- Diplomat: responsible for negotiating and resolving conflicts between different nations and their representatives.
01: Understanding Negotiation
02: Getting Prepared
03: Laying the Groundwork
04: Phase One — Exchanging Information
05: Phase Two — Bargaining
06: About Mutual Gain
07: Phase Three — Closing
08: Dealing with Difficult Issues
09: Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
10: Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.