- Know your role and responsibilities as a Medical Administrator
- Appreciate how Art Therapy complements Psychology and Neuroscience
- Understand how to file and maintain medical records
- Be able to promote confidentiality in a medical environment
- Acquire the skills to control medicinal stocks and supplies
- Show full knowledge of common medical jargon and terminology
- Become confident with medical billing and coding
- Gain awareness of all the UK’s legal and ethical regulations regarding medicine
Who Is This Course For?This course is primarily designed for anyone operating in a medical or clinical environment and is in charge of administrative duties.
- Surgery or Clinic Administrator
- Facility manager
- Surgery or Clinic helpdesk staff
- Hospital administration staff
- Doctor’s assistant
Introduction to Medical and Clinical Administration
Maintaining Medical Records
Effective Filing Systems in Medical Offices
Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
Controlling Stocks and Supplies
Medical Jargon and Terminology
Maintaining Workplace Safety
Information Technology in Health Care
Medical (Clinical) Coding and Billing
Legal aspects and Ethics
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
"Janets is an online platform where learners come to learn, and evolve. From the very beginning, the aim of this platform was to create an ever-growing community of avid learners instead of just delivering formulaic education. Emphasising on making the learners equipped for the future world, Janets provides quality education designed by expert instructors. This way, learners develop new skills at ease with the carefully structured bite-sized modules. Janets paves the way to a better future, one skill at a time. If you want to join this community of learners and influencers, it’s just a few clicks away."