Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Understand the definition and forms of workplace harassment.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and evaluation of the workplace.
- Apply the investigation process to incidents of workplace harassment.
- Conduct effective interviews with victims, witnesses, and alleged harassers.
- Develop and implement a workplace harassment policy.
- Identify and handle workplace violence using appropriate techniques.
Course OverviewThe Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence is a comprehensive program that covers all aspects of workplace harassment, risk assessment, investigation, and policy development. This course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills required to manage and prevent workplace harassment, bullying, and violence. The course is ideal for professionals seeking to improve their skills and knowledge in this area or for those who want to pursue a career in workplace management. The course covers a wide range of topics, including identifying the different forms of workplace harassment, conducting a risk assessment, conducting effective interviews, and developing a workplace harassment policy. With the help of our experienced instructors, learners will be able to apply these skills to their own workplaces, creating safer and more productive environments for everyone.
Course BenefitsThe Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence offers several benefits to learners. First, the course provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of workplace harassment, risk assessment, investigation, and policy development. This knowledge can be applied to a wide range of workplace settings, making learners more valuable to their current or future employers. Second, the course helps learners develop important skills, such as conducting effective interviews, handling workplace violence, and developing policies. These skills can be applied to a wide range of professions and can help learners advance in their careers. Finally, the Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence provides learners with a recognized certification that can help them stand out in a crowded job market. With this certification, learners can demonstrate their commitment to workplace safety and their expertise in this area.
- Human Resources Manager: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the human resources department, including the development and implementation of workplace harassment policies and procedures.
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist: Responsible for identifying and evaluating workplace hazards, including the risk of workplace harassment and violence.
- Workplace Violence Prevention Coordinator: Responsible for developing and implementing workplace violence prevention programs and policies.
- Employee Relations Specialist: Responsible for handling employee complaints and concerns, including those related to workplace harassment and bullying.
- Workplace Investigator: Responsible for conducting investigations into incidents of workplace harassment and violence.
- Labor Relations Specialist: Responsible for managing relationships between employers and employees, including addressing workplace harassment and other issues.
01: What Is Workplace Harassment?
02: Identifying the Bully
03: How to Handle Workplace Violence
04: Risk Assessment (I)
05: Risk Assessment (II)
06: Being the Victim
07: Checklist for Employers
08: Interview Process
09: Investigation Process
10: Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.