Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Understanding the basics of social work and its dimensions
- Learning the different models of intervention in social work
- Familiarising with the guidelines and roles of a social worker
- Exploring the theories of social work and sociology
- Enhancing your knowledge on the impact of social work on society
Course OverviewSocial work is a vital field that focuses on improving the well-being and quality of life of individuals, families, and communities. Our Introduction to Social Work course is designed to equip learners with the fundamental knowledge and skills required for effective social work practice. Through this course, learners will gain an understanding of social work basics, the role of social workers, and the theories that underpin social work practice. As social work continues to be a crucial area of practice, the demand for qualified professionals in this field is on the rise. Our course provides learners with a solid foundation for pursuing a career in social work, including the skills needed to work effectively with diverse populations. Through this course, learners will also develop a deep understanding of social work practice, enabling them to make a meaningful impact in their communities.
Course BenefitsBy taking this course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the basics of social work and its various dimensions. You will also learn about the different models of intervention used in social work, and the important role that social workers play in society. This knowledge will be invaluable in helping you to pursue a career in social work, or to make a positive impact in your community. Furthermore, this course is completely free, making it an excellent opportunity for anyone who is interested in social work to gain valuable knowledge and skills. With no cost to you, there is no reason not to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
- Social Worker: Help individuals, families, and communities to overcome social and personal difficulties, and improve their overall well-being.
- Case Manager: Assess, plan, and coordinate services for individuals in need, such as those with disabilities or chronic illnesses.
- Community Outreach Worker: Connect individuals and communities with social services, programs, and resources that can help them to improve their lives.
- Policy Advocate: Work to influence social policies and legislation that can benefit individuals and communities in need.
- Researcher: Conduct research on social issues and policies, and analyse data to inform social work practice and policy.
Social Work Basics
Dimensions of Social Work and Models of Intervention
Social Worker Guidelines and the Role of a Social Worker
Theories of Social Work and Sociology
Teamwork and Casework Process
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher