Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Introduction to the field of pharmacy
- History and development of pharmacy
- The role and training of the pharmacy team
- Standards and guidance for pharmacy professionals
- Pharmacy practice, clinical skills, and patient care
Course Overview:With its integration of science, healthcare, and customer service, pharmacy is a crucial and satisfying profession. The use of medications safely and effectively and enhancing patients' health outcomes are two essential functions of pharmacy professionals. Additionally, they offer the general public useful knowledge and assistance on a range of health-related topics. In this course, you will learn about the history and development of pharmacy, the pharmacy team and their training, coaching and evaluation, the standards and guidance for pharmacy professionals, the rights and responsibilities of pharmacy professionals, and the various aspects of pharmacy practice. You will also learn about clinical pharmacy skills, offering enhanced services, prescribing, supplying medication, responding to symptoms, and health and safety in the pharmaceutical industry.
Course Benefits:You will learn all there is to know about pharmacy procedures and concepts by taking this course. Your abilities and self-assurance in giving patients high-quality pharmaceutical treatment will grow. The options and prospects for your career will also improve in this dynamic and expanding industry. This course will also help you prepare for further studies or qualifications in pharmacy. You will be able to demonstrate your competence and professionalism to employers or clients. You will be able to enhance your understanding as a pharmacist, pharmacy technician, pharmacy assistant or pharmacy manager.
- Pharmacist: Dispense medications and provide patient care in various healthcare settings.
- Pharmacy Technician: Assist pharmacists in medication dispensing and inventory management.
- Clinical Pharmacist: Collaborate with healthcare teams to optimise medication therapy and patient care.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative: Promote and sell pharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals.
- Pharmaceutical Researcher: Conduct scientific research to advance pharmaceutical products and patient care.
01 : Introduction to Pharmacy
02 : History and Development of Pharmacy
03 : The Pharmacy Team
04 : Training of the Pharmacy Team
05 : Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team
06 : Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
07 : Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
08 : The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals
09 : Pharmacy Practice
10 : Clinical Pharmacy Skills
11 : Offering Enhanced Services
12 : Prescribing
13 : Supplying Medication
14 : Responding to Symptoms
15 : Health and Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher