Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Understand the fundamentals of Big Data and ETL pipeline.
- Develop ETL pipeline using Sparklyr and R language.
- Implement machine learning models using Sparklyr and R language.
- Apply various data visualization techniques in Power BI.
- Learn how to integrate Power BI with Sparklyr pipeline.
- Deploy and monitor the Sparklyr and Power BI pipeline.
Course OverviewIn today's data-driven world, Big Data has become an essential component of most organizations. Developing Big Data pipelines with R, Sparklyr, and Power BI can help you effectively process, analyze, and visualize large amounts of data. This course is designed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of building Big Data ETL pipelines using R language and Sparklyr, performing machine learning using Sparklyr, and creating data visualizations using Power BI. Throughout the course, you will learn how to set up and configure the necessary tools and technologies, such as Sparklyr, R language, and Power BI, to build end-to-end Big Data pipelines. You will also get hands-on experience working with Big Data using Sparklyr and R language and creating interactive visualizations using Power BI. By the end of the course, you will have gained a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques for developing Big Data pipelines with R, Sparklyr, and Power BI and be ready to apply your skills to real-world Big Data projects.
Course BenefitsBy enrolling in this course, you will gain comprehensive knowledge and practical skills required to develop Big Data pipelines using R, Sparklyr, and Power BI. You will learn how to process and analyze large amounts of data efficiently, apply machine learning algorithms, and create interactive data visualizations using Power BI. You will also gain hands-on experience working with real-world Big Data projects, which will help you to boost your resume and stand out in the job market. After completing this course, you will be able to pursue various job roles such as Data Analyst, Big Data Engineer, Business Intelligence Developer, and more. You will also be equipped with the skills to build end-to-end Big Data pipelines and handle complex Big Data projects. This course will help you to gain a competitive edge in the job market and open up new career opportunities in the field of Big Data.
- Big Data Engineer: Develop and maintain Big Data pipelines using R, Sparklyr, and Power BI.
- Data Analyst: Analyze and process large amounts of data using Sparklyr and R language.
- Business Intelligence Developer: Create interactive dashboards and reports using Power BI.
- Machine Learning Engineer: Build and deploy machine learning models using Sparklyr and R language.
- Data Scientist: Perform data analysis and modeling using Sparklyr and R language.
- Data Visualization Specialist: Create compelling data visualizations using Power BI.
Installing Apache Spark
Installing Java (Optional)
Testing Apache Spark Installation
Building the Predictive Model
Creating the Prediction Dataset
Installing Power BI Desktop
Loading the Data Sources
Creating a Geo Map
Creating a Donut Chart
Create an Area Chart
Create a Bar Chart
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.