- Develop an understanding of clinical governance and its importance in healthcare.
- Identify and explain the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- Analyse the structure and functions of the National Health Services in relation to clinical governance.
- Develop knowledge in clinical effectiveness and its application in healthcare practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of clinical audits, including their purpose and how it's conducted.
- Evaluate the importance of confidentiality in a medical environment and its legal and ethical implications.
- Develop an understanding of workplace safety, including Covid-19 awareness, and how it relates to clinical governance.
Course Overview:The Clinical Governance Course - Level 3 is a comprehensive program that covers the essential aspects of clinical governance. This course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of clinical governance, including its seven pillars and its application in healthcare practice. The course covers various topics, including the National Health Services, clinical effectiveness, clinical audits, confidentiality in a medical environment, information technology in healthcare, legal aspects and ethics, workplace safety, and Covid-19 awareness. The course is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge to understand the importance of clinical governance in healthcare and its impact on patient care.
Course Benefits:The Clinical Governance Course - Level 3 offers a range of benefits to individuals seeking to advance their knowledge in clinical governance. The course covers essential topics such as the National Health Services, clinical effectiveness, clinical audits, confidentiality in a medical environment, information technology in healthcare, legal aspects and ethics, workplace safety, and Covid-19 awareness. By taking this course, individuals will understand the importance of clinical governance in healthcare and its impact on patient care. They will also learn how to identify and explain the seven pillars of clinical governance, evaluate the importance of confidentiality in a medical environment, and demonstrate knowledge of workplace safety, including Covid-19 awareness. Furthermore, this course is ideal for healthcare professionals, including nurses, doctors, and administrators, who are interested in advancing their knowledge of clinical governance and its application in healthcare practice.
- Clinical Governance Manager - responsible for implementing clinical governance policies and procedures within a healthcare organisation.
- Healthcare Compliance Officer - responsible for ensuring that the organisation complies with legal and ethical standards related to patient care.
- Clinical Audit Officer - responsible for conducting clinical audits to improve patient care quality and efficiency.
- Health Information Manager - responsible for managing confidential patient information and ensuring compliance with information technology regulations.
- Healthcare Quality Assurance Coordinator - responsible for monitoring and evaluating the quality of patient care and ensuring compliance with clinical governance policies and procedures.
- Healthcare Risk Manager - responsible for identifying and mitigating risks that could negatively impact patient care quality and safety.
Introduction to Clinical Governance
The 7 Pillars of Clinical Governance
National Health Services
Clinical Effectiveness: Part 1
Clinical Effectiveness: Part 2
Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
Information Technology in Health Care
Legal aspects and Ethics
Maintaining Workplace Safety
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher