- Understanding the concept of brand and branding
- Creating a brand identity that aligns with your business values
- Managing your brand's reputation in the market
- Measuring the effectiveness of your branding efforts
- Launching your brand in the market with the right strategies
- Analysing your brand's performance and making necessary adjustments
- Building a strong brand that resonates with your target audience
- Brand Manager: Responsible for developing and executing brand strategies, managing brand reputation, and ensuring brand consistency.
- Marketing Manager: Responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns, managing marketing budgets, and measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Digital Marketing Specialist: Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, managing social media channels, and measuring digital campaign effectiveness.
- Advertising Manager: Developed and executed advertising campaigns, managed advertising budgets, and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Public Relations Manager: Responsible for managing a company's public image, developing PR strategies, and executing PR campaigns.
01: Brand Name & Slogan
02: Creating a Visual Identity
03: Going Beyond the Brand
04: Interpreting Evaluation Results
05: Introduction to Brand & Branding
06: Keeping the Brand Alive
07: Launching Your Brand
08: Living Your Brand
09: Measuring Brand Health
10: Mission, Vision & Positioning
11: Performing a SWOT Analysis
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.