Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Identify the parts and functions of a bicycle.
- Understand the importance of maintaining your bicycle and the necessary tools for it.
- Explain how the steering system works and how to properly use it.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different types of gears and their uses.
- Apply safety measures while cycling on the road.
- Confidently ride a bicycle on various terrain.
Course OverviewWelcome to our Beginner's Bicycle Training Course! Our curriculum covers everything you need to know to get started on your cycling journey. Learn how to maintain your bicycle with our "Know Your Bike" and "Must-Have Tools" modules. You'll also gain a solid understanding of the steering system and how to properly use it in our "Steering System" module. Our "Gears" module will teach you about the different types of gears and their uses, so you can confidently tackle various terrain. Our course is perfect for those who are just starting out with cycling or for those who want to improve their basic knowledge of bicycles. The curriculum is designed to be easy to follow and understand, so you'll have no trouble keeping up. With the knowledge you gain from this course, you'll be able to confidently ride your bike on any terrain and make any necessary repairs to your bike.
Course BenefitsOur Beginner's Bicycle Training Course offers a wealth of benefits that will help you get started on your cycling journey. Our curriculum is designed to teach you everything you need to know about bicycles, from the different parts and their functions to the proper maintenance and repair of your bike. You'll also gain a solid understanding of the steering system and the different types of gears, which will allow you to confidently tackle any terrain. By the end of the course, you'll be able to confidently ride your bicycle on various terrain and make any necessary repairs to your bike. You'll also be able to apply safety measures while cycling on the road. With our Beginner's Bicycle Training Course, you'll gain the knowledge and skills you need to become a confident and skilled cyclist.
- Bicycle Mechanic - Specializes in repairing and maintaining bicycles.
- Bicycle Salesperson - Sells bicycles and cycling equipment to customers.
- Bicycle Courier - Delivers packages and documents on a bicycle.
- Bicycle Tour Guide - Leads cycling tours for tourists.
- Bicycle Rental Shop Attendant - Rents bicycles and cycling equipment to customers.
- Bicycle Event Organizer - Organizes cycling events and competitions.
Know Your Bike
Must-Haves for Your Toolbox
The Steering System
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.