Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Introduction to food allergens and intolerance
- Causes and symptoms of food intolerances and allergies
- Allergen facts and food allergens in the law
- Allergen management and risk assessment
- Packaging and labelling food
- Allergen information for consumers
- Other common allergens
Course OverviewAllergen awareness is a critical aspect of the food industry, and it's important for anyone who works with food to have a thorough understanding of allergens and their management. Our Allergen Awareness - Online Training course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to understand food allergens and take practical steps to manage them in the workplace. Our comprehensive course covers everything from the causes and symptoms of food intolerances and allergies to the laws and regulations surrounding allergen management. We'll also cover practical steps for managing allergens and packaging and labelling food to ensure the safety of consumers.
Course BenefitsBy taking our Allergen Awareness - Online Training course, you'll gain valuable knowledge and skills that can positively impact your personal and professional life. Not only will you be equipped to handle allergen management in the workplace, but you'll also be able to provide valuable guidance to customers and clients. In addition, our course is affordable and convenient, allowing you to learn at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home. With our easy-to-follow lessons and practical assignments, you'll be able to apply your new skills immediately and see real results.
- Chef: Ensure the safety of your customers by implementing effective allergen management practices in your kitchen.
- Food and Beverage Manager: Implement allergen management policies and procedures to ensure the safety of your customers.
- Food Safety Inspector: Conduct inspections and ensure that businesses are in compliance with allergen management laws and regulations.
- Quality Assurance Manager: Ensure that allergen management policies and procedures are in place and effective in preventing allergen contamination in the workplace.
- Food Safety Consultant: Provide expert advice to businesses and clients on allergen management practices and procedures.
01: Introduction to Food Allergens and Intolerance
02: Causes and Symptoms of Food Intolerances
03: Causes and Symptoms of Food Allergies
04: Allergen Facts
05: Food Allergens and the Law
06: Food Allergens – Practical Steps
07: Allergen Information for Consumers
08: Allergen Management and Risk Assessment
09: Packaging and Labelling Food
10: Other Common Allergens Part 1
11: Other Common Allergens Part 2
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher