- Acquire a deep understanding of the travel and tourism industry and its various products and services.
- Develop the ability to manage tour operations and travel retailing.
- Learn how to effectively market travel and tourism services, focusing on customer service and satisfaction.
- Become proficient in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools in the context of the travel industry.
- Comprehend the principles of human resource management in the travel industry and learn how to manage crises and visitor attractions.
- Gain an understanding of transport management procedures and sustainable tourism practices.
- Expand awareness of public campaigns and comprehend the impact of geopolitical changes, like Brexit, on the tourism industry.
- Travel Consultant: Offer tailored advice and services to clients planning their travels.
- Tour Operator: Develop and manage travel packages for tourists.
- Tourism Marketing Manager: Plan and execute marketing strategies for tourism services.
- Customer Relations Manager: Handle customer relationships and improve customer experience in travel businesses.
- Visitor Attraction Manager: Oversee operations and guest experiences at tourism sites.
- Sustainable Tourism Coordinator: Advocate and implement sustainable practices within the travel industry.
- Transport Operations Manager: Oversee the logistics and procedures involved in transporting tourists.
01: Introduction to Travel and Tourism
02: Tourism Products and Services
03: Tour Operating and Travel Retailing
04: Marketing in Travel and Tourism
05: Developing Communication Skills
06: Customer Service and Satisfaction
07: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
08: Human Resource Management in Travel Industry
09: Crisis and Visitor Attraction Management
10: Transport Management Procedure
11: Sustainable Tourism
12: Public Awareness Campaigns
13: Brexit and its Impact on Tourism Industry
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.