Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understanding what constitutes sexual harassment in the workplace
- Identifying the different types of sexual harassment
- Recognising the signs of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Understanding the importance of having policies and procedures in place to prevent sexual harassment
- Knowing how to report sexual harassment and the steps that should be taken to deal with it
- Understanding the legal implications of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Learning how to create a safe and respectful workplace culture that prevents sexual harassment
Course Overview:Sexual harassment is a serious issue that can have a devastating impact on individuals and organisations. This free course, Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Training for Managers and Supervisors (SHWT), is designed to provide managers and supervisors with the knowledge and skills they need to prevent, recognise and deal with sexual harassment in the workplace. The course covers key topics such as the different types of sexual harassment, the signs of sexual harassment, policies and procedures for dealing with sexual harassment, and creating a respectful workplace culture. With this knowledge, managers and supervisors can create a safe and inclusive work environment for all employees, and protect their organisations from legal and reputational risks.
Course Benefits:By enrolling in this course, you will gain a clear understanding of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace, which can positively impact your career in several ways. You will be able to create a safer, more respectful workplace for your team, which can increase employee morale and job satisfaction. Furthermore, you will be better equipped to handle sexual harassment incidents if they arise, reducing the risk of legal liability and damage to your organisation's reputation. This course will also enhance your leadership skills, making you a more effective manager or supervisor.
- HR Manager: Developing and implementing policies and procedures to prevent and handle sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Employee Relations Specialist: Mediating and resolving conflicts related to sexual harassment and other workplace issues.
- Compliance Officer: Ensuring that the organisation complies with laws and regulations related to sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Employment Lawyer: Providing legal advice and representation related to sexual harassment and other employment law issues.
- Organizational Development Consultant: Helping organisations develop a culture of respect and dignity for all employees.
01: What is Sexual Harassment?
02: Types of Sexual Harassment
03: Recognising Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
04: Policies and Procedures
05: How to Deal with Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher