Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understand the legal requirements under the PUWER regulations.
- Identify the correct selection and conformity criteria for work equipment.
- Evaluate the safe functionality of work equipment.
- Analyze the need for monitoring and evaluation of work equipment.
- Understand the importance of maintenance of work equipment.
- Implement the PUWER regulations in the workplace.
Course OverviewPUWER training is essential for anyone who operates, manages, or maintains work equipment. This course provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) and how they apply to different types of equipment. Through this course, learners will gain knowledge on the legal requirements, selection and conformity criteria, safe functionality, monitoring, evaluation, and maintenance of work equipment. PUWER training is not only important to comply with legal requirements but also to ensure the safety of workers in the workplace. Employers who invest in PUWER training for their employees demonstrate their commitment to health and safety, creating a safe working environment for their employees. This course is ideal for managers, supervisors, and employees who work with work equipment, including machinery, tools, and vehicles.
Course BenefitsUpon completion of this course, learners will gain a solid understanding of the PUWER regulations and how to apply them in the workplace. This knowledge will help learners to comply with legal requirements and create a safe working environment for themselves and their colleagues. The course covers important topics such as the selection and conformity of work equipment, safe functionality, monitoring and evaluation, and maintenance of work equipment. Through this course, learners will develop practical skills that they can apply in the workplace, such as conducting risk assessments, identifying hazards, and implementing control measures. By completing this course, learners will receive a certificate of completion, demonstrating their knowledge of the PUWER regulations and their commitment to health and safety in the workplace.
- Health and Safety Officer - responsible for ensuring that the workplace complies with health and safety regulations and policies.
- Maintenance Engineer - responsible for maintaining and repairing machinery and equipment in the workplace.
- Operations Manager - responsible for overseeing the operations of the workplace, including the use of work equipment.
- Production Manager - responsible for managing the production processes in the workplace, including the use of work equipment.
- Quality Control Inspector - responsible for ensuring that the quality of the products produced in the workplace meets the required standards.
- Safety Inspector - responsible for inspecting the workplace to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and policies.
01: Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
02: Selection and Conformity of Work Equipment
03: Safe Functionality of Work Equipment
04: Monitoring and Evaluation of Work Equipment
05: Maintenance of Work Equipment
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.