- Drive competitive bids to obtain the best value for the organisation.
- Manage internal relationships to align procurement with organisational objectives.
- Use a purchasing toolkit to optimise procurement activities.
- Understand supply chain management basics to improve procurement performance.
- Follow the purchasing cycle to ensure a smooth and efficient procurement process.
- Use tools of the trade to manage procurement data and information.
- Analyse and reduce risk in the supply chain to protect the organisation.
Course OverviewThe Purchasing and Procurement Basics course is designed to help you master the essentials of procurement and supply chain management essentials. In this course, you will learn how to manage competitive bids, internal relationships, and the purchasing cycle to optimise procurement activities. The course covers supply chain management basics and the tools of the trade, including using a purchasing toolkit. You will learn how to improve efficiency and accuracy in procurement activities and analyse and reduce risk in the supply chain. By the end of the course, you will have the wisdom, approaches and techniques to improve procurement performance and protect your organisation from potential risks.
Course BenefitsThe Purchasing and Procurement Basics course provides numerous benefits to individuals seeking to improve their procurement and supply chain management skills. This course will teach you to manage competitive bids and internal relationships to optimise procurement activities. You will also learn supply chain management basics and how to use a purchasing toolkit. You can protect your organisation from potential threats by improving efficiency and accuracy in procurement activities and analysing and reducing risk in the supply chain. With the command learned in this course, you will be able to improve procurement performance and contribute to the success of your organisation.
- Procurement Manager - Oversees procurement activities and manages relationships with suppliers.
- Supply Chain Analyst - Analyzes supply chain data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Purchasing Agent - Purchases goods and services for an organisation.
- Logistics Coordinator - Coordinates the movement of goods and materials through the supply chain.
- Contract Administrator - Manages contracts and relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Supplier Relationship Manager - Develops and maintains relationships with suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery of goods and services.
- Sourcing Specialist - Identifies and evaluates potential suppliers to meet organisational needs.
1: Supply Chain Management Basics
2: The Purchasing Cycle
3: Purchasing Toolkit
4: Managing Competitive Bids
5: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
6: Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
7: Managing Internal Relationships
8: Tools of the Trade
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.