- Understand the performance management principles and their relevance to organisational objectives and goals.
- Develop the ability to set performance objectives that align with organisational objectives and contribute to performance improvement.
- Apply different performance management techniques to measure and assess individual and team performance.
- Develop the ability to provide effective employee feedback and use it to motivate and improve their performance.
- Understand the legal and ethical considerations related to performance management, including performance appraisals and disciplinary procedures.
- Develop the ability to use performance data to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address them.
- Understand the importance of employee development and the role of performance management in identifying development needs and supporting career growth.
- Develop the ability to communicate performance expectations and outcomes clearly and effectively to employees and stakeholders.
Course Description:The Performance Management Level 3 course is created to help students develop their crafts in managing employee performance effectively. This course covers various topics, including performance management theories and techniques, goal setting, employee motivation, and communication strategies. Students will learn how to conduct performance appraisals, provide constructive feedback, and create effective performance improvement plans. The course also covers legal and ethical considerations related to performance management, making it an ideal program for anyone in a leadership role.
Course Benefits:The Performance Management Level 3 course offers a broad range of benefits for individuals looking to enhance their performance direction skills. By completing this program, students wish to gain an oceanic abyss understanding of performance management theories and techniques. They can utilise this cognition to actuate and manage employees effectively. They also wish to learn how to transmit public presentation appraisals and provide constructive feedback to employees. Additionally, students will train their communication skills, which are essential for operational public presentation management. This course is apotheosis for anyone in a leading role, from managers and supervisors to business owners. Graduates of this course will be well-equipped to create a positive process environment and improve employee performance and leadership to redouble productivity and job satisfaction.
- HR Business Partner: Working with managers to align performance management with organisational objectives and providing guidance on performance improvement.
- Performance Improvement Specialist: Analyzing performance data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement and developing and implementing improvement plans.
- Talent Management Consultant: Developing and implementing talent management strategies, including performance management, to support employee development and career growth.
- Learning and Development Manager: Designing and delivering training programs that support performance improvement and employee development.
- HR Operations Manager: Overseeing the implementation of performance management systems and processes, ensuring they are efficient and effective.
- Organisational Development Consultant: Advising organisations on developing and implementing effective performance management systems that support their goals and objectives.
- Employee Relations Advisor: Providing guidance and support to managers on performance-related issues, including performance appraisals and disciplinary procedures.
01: Understanding Pressure
02: Understanding How Pressure Affects Our Psychology and Behaviour
03: The Relationship Between Stress and Performance: The Inverted-U Theory
04: Strategies to Cope With Pressure
05: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
06: Effective Communication Under Pressure: Part 1
07: Effective Communication Under Pressure: Part 2
08: Leadership Under Pressure
09: Team Resilience to Work Under Pressure
10: Work Related Stress by HSA (Health and Safety Authority) & HSE (Health and Safety Executive)
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.