Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Develop an understanding of the principles of performance coaching.
- Learn how to establish a strong coach/client relationship.
- Gain knowledge of coaching and mentoring models.
- Understand the ethical aspects of coaching and mentoring.
- Develop effective communication, personal, management, and organizational skills.
- Learn how to motivate and create a positive mindset for clients.
Course OverviewAre you interested in becoming a performance coach or mentor? Our Performance Coaching and Mentoring course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to help individuals and teams achieve their goals. Our course modules cover a wide range of topics, including coaching and mentoring models, effective communication skills, personal skills, and leadership under pressure. Our course is designed to be flexible and self-paced, allowing you to study at your convenience. With our expert instructors, you will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of performance coaching and mentoring. Upon completion of the course, you will have the knowledge and skills to establish strong coach/client relationships, motivate clients, and develop effective communication, personal, management, and organizational skills.
Course BenefitsBy enrolling in our Performance Coaching and Mentoring course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to help individuals and teams achieve their goals. Our course will provide you with an understanding of the principles of performance coaching, how to establish a strong coach/client relationship, and coaching and mentoring models. Our course is designed to be flexible and self-paced, allowing you to study at your convenience. With our expert instructors, you will receive comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of performance coaching and mentoring. You will be able to develop effective communication, personal, management, and organizational skills and learn how to motivate clients and create a positive mindset.
- Performance Coach - Work with individuals and teams to help them achieve their goals.
- Business Coach - Help business owners and managers develop their skills and improve their performance.
- Executive Coach - Work with executives to help them develop their leadership skills and improve their performance.
- Life Coach - Help individuals improve their personal and professional lives by setting goals and developing strategies to achieve them.
- Mentor - Guide and advise individuals in their personal and professional development.
- Leadership Trainer - Teach leadership and coaching skills to individuals and teams in organizations.
01: Introduction to Performance Coaching
02: The Coach/Client Relationship
03: Coaching and Mentoring Models
04: Ethical Aspects of Coaching and Mentoring
05: Effective Communication Skill
06: Personal Skills
07: Management Skills
08: Organisational Skills
09: Motivation and Mindset
10: Key Themes of NLP
11: The Relationship Between Stress and Performance: The Inverted-U Theory
12: Leadership Under Pressure
13: Setting Up as a Coach
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.