Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Introduction to medieval history and its significance in shaping modern societies
- The fall of the Roman Empire and the emergence of medieval Europe
- The role of religion in medieval societies
- The feudal system and the rise of the knightly class
- The Hundred Years' War and the Black Death
- The Renaissance and the end of the medieval period
- The legacy of medieval Europe in contemporary culture
Course Overview:Step into a world of knights and castles, of wars and plagues, of kings and queens, with our free Medieval History course. This course will take you on a journey through the medieval period, one of the most fascinating and complex periods in human history. Through this course, you will gain an understanding of the major events, personalities, and cultural trends that shaped medieval Europe. You will learn about the rise and fall of empires, the role of religion, the development of art and literature, and the impact of disease and warfare. With engaging lectures and interactive materials, this course will transport you to a different time and place and help you appreciate the significance of medieval history in our world today.
Course Benefits:By purchasing this course, you will gain access to a treasure trove of knowledge and insights that will enhance your understanding of history and the world around you. You will learn to appreciate the complexity of human societies and the importance of cultural diversity. Moreover, this course will equip you with skills that are highly valued in a range of professions, such as critical thinking, research, and analysis. You will be able to apply these skills in fields such as teaching, journalism, public service, and research, to name a few. With the added advantage of online learning, you can learn at your own pace, at your convenience, and without any additional costs.
- Historian: Conduct research and analysis of historical events, publish scholarly works, and teach at the postsecondary level.
- Archivist: Manage and preserve historical documents, artefacts, and records, and provide access to researchers and the public.
- Curator: Manage and develop collections of art, artefacts, and objects, and create exhibitions and programs for museums and cultural institutions.
- Journalist: Cover historical events and issues, provide commentary and analysis, and write for print and digital media outlets.
- Educator: Teach history and related subjects at the primary, secondary, or postsecondary level, and develop curricula and learning resources.
01: Timeline of the Middle Ages
02: The Kings and the Vikings
03: Byzantine Empire: Survival, Revival and Collapse
04: The Christian World
05: Heresy to Christianity
06: The Islamic World
07: Medieval Life and Means of Living
08: Women in the Medieval Era
10: Art and Architecture
11: Magic and Science
12: Military and Warfare
13: The Emergence of State Power
14: Medieval Calamities: The Great Famine and the Black Death
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.