- Dress appropriately for success in media and public relations.
- Communicate effectively with employees in a variety of situations.
- Develop effective plans for managing issues and crises.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with media professionals.
- Network successfully to advance professional goals.
- Set goals and track progress toward achieving them.
- Use social media effectively as part of a PR toolkit.
Course Overview:Our broad curriculum covers all aspects of media and public relations, from dressing for success to effective employee communications and media relations. Our flexible and convenient online learning options allow you to study at your own pace, on your schedule, to achieve your goals without disrupting your life. Also, our curriculum is designed to provide you with the knowledge and expertise needed to excel in media and public relations, giving you a competitive edge in the job market. Join the thousands of successful media and public relations professionals who have graduated from our program and start building your successful career today.
Course Benefits:Our Media and Public Relations Diploma program offers a range of benefits to help you succeed in media and public relations. Our course provides comprehensive instruction on all media and public relations aspects, from effective employee communications and crisis planning to social media and media relations. With our flexible and convenient online learning options, you can study at your own pace, on your schedule, and achieve your goals without disrupting your life. Start building your successful career in media and public relations today.
- Public Relations Specialist - Develop and implement effective PR strategies.
- Media Relations Manager - Build and maintain relationships with media professionals.
- Corporate Communications Manager - Develop and implement effective internal and external communication strategies.
- Social Media Manager - Create and manage social media content for businesses and organisations.
- Crisis Communications Specialist - Develop and implement effective crisis communication plans.
- Event Planner - Plan and execute events to promote businesses and organisations.
- Marketing Communications Specialist - Develop and implement effective marketing communication strategies.
01: Networking for Success (I)
02: Networking For Success (II)
03: The Meet and Greet
04: Dressing for Success
06: Setting Goals
07: Media Relations
08: Issues and Crisis Communication Planning
09: Social Media (The PR Toolkit)
10: Employee Communications
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
"Janets is an online platform where learners come to learn, and evolve. From the very beginning, the aim of this platform was to create an ever-growing community of avid learners instead of just delivering formulaic education. Emphasising on making the learners equipped for the future world, Janets provides quality education designed by expert instructors. This way, learners develop new skills at ease with the carefully structured bite-sized modules. Janets paves the way to a better future, one skill at a time. If you want to join this community of learners and influencers, it’s just a few clicks away."