Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understand the basics of dog agility and how to get started with this fun and exciting activity
- Learn about dog behaviour and how to train your dog for agility
- Discover the physical training techniques that are essential for success in dog agility competitions
- Learn how to create a successful training plan for your dog
- Gain insight into the world of dog agility and its benefits for both you and your furry friend
Course Overview:Dog agility is a fun and exciting activity that provides both mental and physical stimulation for your dog. In this free course on introduction to dog agility, you will learn everything you need to know to get started with this thrilling activity. We'll start by exploring the basics of dog agility, including the equipment and obstacles involved, as well as the different types of courses that you and your dog can tackle. From there, we'll dive into the world of dog behaviour, learning how to train your dog for agility and how to create a successful training plan. We'll also cover the physical training techniques that are essential for success in dog agility competitions. By the end of this course, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of dog agility and the many benefits it can bring to both you and your furry friend.
Course Benefits:By taking this free course on introduction to dog agility, you'll gain valuable knowledge and skills that can positively impact your relationship with your dog. Not only will you learn how to train your dog for agility and create a successful training plan, but you'll also gain insight into your dog's behaviour and how to better communicate with them. In addition to the personal benefits, this course can also open up opportunities for you in the world of dog agility competitions. Whether you're interested in competing yourself or working with others as a coach or trainer, this course can provide you with the foundation you need to excel in this exciting field.
- Dog Agility Trainer: Responsible for training dogs and their owners for agility competitions, including teaching basic skills and creating training plans.
- Dog Agility Course Designer: Responsible for designing and setting up dog agility courses for competitions and events.
- Dog Agility Judge: Responsible for judging dog agility competitions, ensuring that competitors follow the rules and regulations.
- Dog Behaviorist: Responsible for assessing and addressing problematic behaviour in dogs, including those participating in agility competitions.
- Dog Agility Equipment Vendor: Responsible for designing, manufacturing, and selling dog agility equipment to competitors and enthusiasts
Introduction to Dog Agility
What to Know Before Starting?
Understanding Dogs’ Behaviour, Responses and Communication
Basic Physical Training
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.