Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Understanding the basics of International Law
- Familiarising with the sources of International Law
- Examining the relationship between International Law and Municipal Law
- Exploring the role of International Organizations
- Understanding the International Law of Human Rights
- Delving into Private International Law
- Analysing International Criminal Law
Course OverviewInternational Law is a complex yet fascinating field, encompassing a wide range of legal principles and norms that govern relations between states and individuals on a global scale. This course aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the key concepts and themes of International Law, covering everything from the basics of the subject to more specialised areas such as International Criminal Law and the Law of the Sea. The course is designed to equip learners with a solid understanding of the fundamental principles of International Law and its applications in real-world situations. It will explore the relationship between International Law and Municipal Law, delve into the role of International Organizations, and examine the International Law of Human Rights. By the end of the course, learners will have a comprehensive understanding of the field and its significance in today's rapidly changing world.
Course BenefitsThis course is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to broaden their knowledge of International Law and gain a deeper understanding of the subject. Whether you're a student, legal professional, or simply interested in the field, this course will provide valuable insights and perspectives that can be applied in a variety of contexts. By taking this course, you'll have the chance to explore the complex world of International Law and learn about its various components and applications. You'll gain a thorough understanding of the key concepts and principles of the subject, and be equipped with the knowledge and skills to analyse and evaluate legal issues and challenges in an international context.
- International Lawyer: Advising clients on legal matters related to international law.
- Diplomat: Representing a country in international negotiations and discussions.
- Human Rights Advocate: Campaigning for human rights and justice on a global scale.
- International Business Professional: Navigating the complexities of international trade and commerce.
- Environmental Law Specialist: Advocating for sustainable development and the protection of the environment.
01: Basics of International Law
02: Sources of International Law
03: International Law and Municipal Law
04: International Organisations
05: International Law of Human Rights
06: Private International Law
07: International Criminal Law
08: Law of Treaties
09: Territory and Jurisdiction
10: Law of the Sea
11: International Commercial Law
12: International Environmental Law
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.