Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Demonstrate understanding of basic economic concepts and principles.
- Understand the functioning of the market system and circular flow model.
- Analyze the relationship between supply, demand, and prices.
- Evaluate the impact of market failures on the economy.
- Evaluate production and costs of different market structures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of fiscal policy and its impact on the economy.
Course OverviewDo you want to learn the fundamentals of economics and gain a deeper understanding of how the market system works? Our Intermediate Economics Level 3 course will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to analyze market trends and evaluate economic policies. This comprehensive course covers a wide range of topics, from basic economic concepts and principles to fiscal policy and international finance. You will learn how to analyze supply, demand, and prices, evaluate market structures, and understand the impact of market failures on the economy. Our expert instructors will guide you through the course modules, which are designed to provide you with a solid foundation in economics. You will have access to interactive learning resources, including videos, quizzes, and assignments, to enhance your understanding of the subject matter. Whether you are looking to advance your career in economics or want to gain a better understanding of the economy, this course is an excellent choice.
Course BenefitsBy taking our Intermediate Economics Level 3 course, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills that can help you in your personal and professional life. You will learn how to analyze economic trends, evaluate market structures, and understand the impact of market failures on the economy. Additionally, you will learn how to assess the effectiveness of fiscal policy and understand the basics of international finance. This course is designed to help you build a solid foundation in economics, which can lead to new career opportunities or advancement in your current career. You can apply your newfound knowledge to a wide range of industries, including finance, government, and non-profit organizations. You will also gain valuable skills that can help you make informed decisions in your personal life, such as investing and financial planning.
- Economist: Conduct research and analysis of economic data to provide insights and recommendations to businesses, government agencies, and other organizations.
- Financial Analyst: Evaluate investment opportunities and provide financial guidance to individuals and organizations.
- Policy Analyst: Analyze public policies and their impact on the economy and society.
- Management Consultant: Help organizations improve their performance by analyzing financial data and identifying areas for improvement.
- International Trade Specialist: Advise businesses and government agencies on trade policies and regulations in different countries.
- Investment Banker: Help companies and governments raise capital by issuing securities and providing financial advice.
01: An Introduction to Economics
02: The Market System and the Circular Flow Model
03: Supply, Demand and Prices
06: Market Failures
07: Production and Costs
08: Market Structure: Perfect Competition vs Monopoly
09: Money, Banking and the Financial System
10: Measuring GDP and Economic Growth
13: Income Distribution and Poverty
14: International Finance
15: Fiscal Policy
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.