Key Concepts Covered by the IELTS Test Preparation Course:
- Introduction to IELTS Test format and requirements
- Understanding the Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking sections
- Fundamental grammar skills necessary for the IELTS test
- Tips and techniques to achieve an IELTS band score of 7 or higher
- IELTS practice activities and practice tests
IELTS Test Preparation - Course OverviewIf you want to improve your English expertise and get a band score of 7 or higher in the IELTS exam, you are in the right place. We have designed this IELTS Test Preparation course to help you achieve your highest score. Both Academic or General Training (GT) IELTS tests are covered in the course. From the basics of grammar to the rules of the test, all aspects are arranged in a way so that anyone can get a good score. We also provide full-length practice tests and detailed solutions to help you assess your progress. You can focus on areas that need improvement based on the outcome. Anyone looking to achieve their desired score on the IELTS test should take this IELTS Test Preparation course. With expertly designed modules covering every aspect of the test, you will be fully prepared and confident on test day. So, enroll today and take the first step towards achieving your goals!
IELTS Test Preparation - Course Benefits
- Develop a strong foundation in English reading and writing
- Gain real-life communication skills
- Increase chances of acceptance at universities around the world
- Earn CPD-accredited and CIQ-endorsed Certificate for career growth
- Have a better chance of employment at top companies
Career PathAfter completing this Free IELTS Test Preparation course, you will have the knowledge and skills to pursue a range of high paying careers, such as:
- IELTS Trainer: $45,000 - $55,000 Yearly
- English Teacher: $50,000 - $60,000 Yearly
- IELTS Test Instructor: $50,000 - $60,000 Yearly
- International English Instructor: $50,000 - $65,000 Yearly
- Global Marketing Specialist: $60,000 - $100,000 Yearly
More About This TopicLaunched in 1980, IELTS stands for The International English Language Testing System (IELTS). It is a standardized test designed to assess the English language proficiency of non-native speakers. Millions of IELTS tests are taken yearly, making it a widely recognized and accepted measure of English language skills. The IELTS exam is divided into four sections:
- Listening (30 minutes),
- Reading (60 minutes),
- Writing (60 minutes), and
- Speaking (11-14 minutes).
Must-know information about the IELTS Test
- The IELTS test has a global presence, with over 4000 test centers in more than 140 countries.
- While it is mandatory for many English-speaking universities and professional bodies, it's also recognized by some non-English speaking universities offering English programs.
- The IELTS test is not a pass/fail exam. Instead, test takers receive scores that reflect their proficiency in English. You can get a minimum score of 1 to a maximum score of 9.
- IELTS examiners don't look for accents or give extra marks if you have an accent. They only judge you for error free English.
- You can use a pen or HB pencil to complete the Writing test, but you must write your Listening and Reading responses on the answer sheet with an HB pencil.
- You have 2 options for completing your IELTS Test, with a computer and on paper. The only difference between the 2 is in your test day experience.
- If you want to take your IELTS exam on a computer, you will complete the Reading, Listening, and Writing sections of the exam on a computer. The IELTS Speaking examination includes a face-to-face or video call interview with an examiner.
How are IELTS scores calculated?Individual IELTS scores for Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking are weighted equally. They are rated from 0 to 9, with 0.25, 0.5, and 0.75 increments. The mean result for all four parts of the test is used to calculate the overall band score. Scores ending in.25 are rounded up to the next half band, while scores ending in .75 are rounded up to the next entire band. If you want to improve your English or learn more about other English topics, Check out our top-notch Free English courses.
01: Introduction to IELTS
02: IELTS Test Format
03: Grammar for IELTS: Basics of Grammar
04: Grammar for IELTS: The Basics of Sentence
05: Grammar for IELTS: Structure of Sentence
06: Grammar for IELTS: Punctuation & Capitalisation
07: The Listening Section
08: The Reading Section [Academic]
09: The Writing Section [Academic]
10: The Speaking Section
11: IELTS [General Training]
12: IELTS Life Skills
13: What To Do Before The IELTS Test?
14: IELTS Full-length Practice Tests
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.