- Understand the role of human resources in organisational success.
- Identify effective attendance management strategies.
- Realise the principles of compensation, benefits, and disciplinary issues.
- Develop effective employee orientation and onboarding processes.
- Learn effective techniques for finding and screening job candidates.
- Comprehend the principles of job analysis and competency identification.
- Formulate effective performance review and termination processes.
Course OverviewIn today's competitive business environment, effective HR management is essential to organisational success. Our course covers various HR-related topics, from attendance management to performance reviews and termination processes. Our course begins by defining human resources and explaining their role in organisational success. Next, we'll cover attendance management strategies and principles of compensation, benefits, and disciplinary issues. You'll also learn how to develop effective employee orientation and onboarding processes and practical techniques for finding and screening job candidates. Finally, we'll cover job analysis, competency identification, performance review, and termination processes.
Course BenefitsOur HR for the non-HR manager course will equip you with the wisdom, methods and techniques you need to manage HR-related issues effectively. For example, you'll learn effective attendance management strategies, compensation principles, benefits, and disciplinary matters and develop effective employee orientation and onboarding processes. Additionally, you'll learn effective techniques for finding and screening job candidates, principles of job analysis and competency identification, and effective performance review and termination processes. By completing our course, you can confidently manage HR-related issues and drive organisational success. You'll also be able to communicate effectively with HR professionals and develop a deeper understanding of HR-related issues in the workplace. Our course is designed to give you a comprehensive knowledge of HR for the non-HR manager.
- Operations Manager - Oversees daily operations of a business or organisation.
- Sales Manager - Manages sales teams and implements sales strategies.
- Retail Store Manager - Manages retail store operations and employees.
- Marketing Manager - Develops and implements marketing strategies to drive business success.
- Production Supervisor - Supervises manufacturing processes and employees.
- Project Manager - Manages projects and teams to achieve specific goals.
- Call Center Manager - Manages call centre operations and employees to ensure high-quality service.
01: Defining Human Resources
02: Performing Skills Inventory and Forecasting Techniques
03: Job Analysis
04: Identifying Job Competencies
05: Position Profiles and Job Descriptions
06: Finding Candidates
07: Screening Resumes
08: The Interview Itself
09: Employee Orientation and Onboarding
10: Performance Reviews
11: Attendance Management
12: Managing a Diverse Workforce and Privacy Issues
13: Compensation, Benefits and Disciplinary Issues
14: Terminating Employees
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.