Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Understanding HTML tags and elements
- Creating and styling web pages with CSS
- Building a final project using HTML and CSS
- Learning valuable coding skills at a beginner level
- Developing creativity and problem-solving skills
- Preparing for further web development studies
Course Overview:Imagine being able to create your own website, or even help design one for a company or organisation. With the skills you'll gain through this course, you'll be able to do just that. The course will cover the basics of HTML and CSS, as well as teach you how to create and style web pages. You'll even have the opportunity to apply what you've learned in a final project. Not only will you be learning valuable coding skills, but you'll also be developing creativity and problem-solving abilities. These skills are essential in today's world, and will benefit you or your child in any future endeavours. Don't miss out on the opportunity to take the first step in web development with HTML and CSS Coding for Beginners.
Course Benefits:By enrolling in this course, you'll gain valuable skills in HTML and CSS that can be applied in a variety of ways. Whether you're interested in building a personal website or creating a page for a school project, the skills you'll gain through this course will enable you to do so. Additionally, learning to code at a young age or as a beginner can positively impact your problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities. These skills are highly valued in today's job market, and can open up a world of opportunities for your future career.
- Web Developer - responsible for designing and creating websites, utilizing skills in HTML, CSS, and other programming languages.
- User Experience Designer - responsible for creating websites and other digital products that are user-friendly and visually appealing.
- Digital Marketing Specialist - responsible for promoting products or services through digital channels, including websites and social media.
- Graphic Designer - responsible for creating visual concepts and designs for a variety of projects, including website design.
1.2: Course Curriculum
1.3: How to Get Pre-Requisites
1.4: Getting Started on Windows, Linux or macOS
1.5: Code Editor- Setting Up (SublimeText)
1.6: How to Ask Great Questions
2.1: HTML overview
2.2: Basic HTML structure
2.3: H1 to H6 – heading tags
2.4: Paragraph tags
2.5: Creating a line break
2.6: Adding a link
2.7: Adding an image
2.8: Creating an image with a link
2.9: Nav tags
2.10: Using the div tag
2.11: Creating unordered and ordered lists
2.14: Creating comments in HTML
2.16: Review HTML elements
2.17: Assessment Test
2.18: Solution for Assessment Test
3.1: CSS overview
3.2: CSS syntax
3.3: Background colour
3.4: Creating an ID
3.5: Creating classes
3.6: Creating a border
3.7: Border radius
3.10: Font size
3.11: Font weight
3.12: Text transform
3.13: Text colour
3.14: Aligning the text
3.15: Font family
3.16: Font style
3.17: CSS comments
4.1: Project overview
4.2: Conclusion on Project
5.1: Linking a CSS style common code to your HTML document
5.2: Applying the CSS hover selection to animate website button effects
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.