DescriptionAs well as being given invaluable techniques to run such areas as back-office administration and housekeeping, you’ll be expertly tutored in the art of managing customer-facing operations and catering for masses. It also provides an essential guide to ensuring customer satisfaction and an overview of the best practises for travel and tourism companies. This will lead to an innate and complete appreciation of hospitality principles, and an ability to stand out from the crowd as an accomplished Hospitality Manager in any environment.
- Gain full knowledge of hospitality principles and objectives
- Learn the intricacies of established Hotel hospitality methods and techniques
- Understand how to run front-office operations successfully
- Know how to keep a full range of departments connected and correlated
- Be able to make complex decisions involving catering and staffing
- Obtain the skill to perform hospitality tasks in global travel and tourism
- Build customer satisfaction feedback to a high-level of excellence
- Acquire the skills to update your hospitality routines with the latest technology
Who Is This Course For?
- Hotel manager
- Tourist Group manager
- Hospitality department or team leader
- Restaurant manager
- Catering manager
Introduction to Hospitality Management
An Overview of the Hotel Industry
The Process of Selection And Recruitment in Hospitality Industry
The Process of Development and Training in the Hospitality Industry
Management of Front Office Operations
Management of Housekeeping, Engineering and Security Operations
Management of Food and Beverages Operations
Management of Service Quality in the Hospitality Industry
Marketing in Travel and Tourism Business
Accounting in Hospitality
E-Hospitality and Technology
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.