- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of financial analysis.
- Analyse and interpret balance sheets to evaluate the financial health of an organisation.
- Interpret income statements to assess a company's financial performance.
- Understand cash flow statements and their significance in evaluating liquidity and solvency.
- Analyse financial reports and statements to assess a company's financial position.
- Evaluate a company's profitability through various techniques and metrics.
- Assess the creditworthiness of a company and its ability to pay its debts.
Course Overview:The Financial Analysis course is designed to equip you with the knowledge to analyse financial statements and make informed financial decisions. The course covers a range of topics, including the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, financial reporting, credit analysis, equity analysis, and ratio analysis. Our engaging and comprehensive curriculum is designed to provide you with the foundational knowledge to excel in finance. Through theoretical and practical learning, you will develop the analytical and critical thinking approaches to make sound financial decisions. Upon completing the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge in various settings, including corporate finance, investment banking, and financial consulting. Our course is suitable for individuals at all experience levels, from beginners to professionals seeking to enhance their skills.
Course Benefits:The Financial Analysis course provides a range of benefits to individuals seeking to excel in the field of finance. Through our comprehensive curriculum, you will learn to analyse financial statements and make informed financial decisions. Our course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in financial analysis, equipping you with the understanding to excel in various roles, including corporate finance, investment banking, and financial consulting. By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge needed to evaluate a company's financial position, assess its profitability, and determine its creditworthiness.
- Financial Analyst - Conducts financial analysis, prepares financial reports, and provides financial recommendations to support decision-making processes.
- Credit Analyst - Assesses the creditworthiness of individuals or companies and makes recommendations for loans or credit limits.
- Investment Banker - Provides financial advisory services, raises capital for clients, and executes complex financial transactions.
- Equity Research Analyst - Conducts research and analysis of stocks to provide investment recommendations to clients.
- Corporate Finance Manager - Manages an organisation's financial operations and makes financial decisions to support the company's growth and profitability.
- Financial Consultant - Provides financial advice and guidance to clients, including individuals and organisations, to help them achieve their financial goals.
Introduction to Financial Analysis
The Balance Sheet
The Income Statement
The Cash Flow Statement
The Applications and Limitations of EBITDA
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.