- Develop a fundamental understanding of the role of a Personal Shopper in the fashion industry.
- Plan and provide advice to clients on fashion and style choices.
- Keep up-to-date with current fashion trends and how to incorporate them into client recommendations.
- Develop effective communication skills and professional protocols when working with clients.
- Gain career guidance and insight into potential job opportunities in the fashion industry.
- Understand consumer behaviour and use this knowledge to provide personalised service to clients.
- Learn how to create an attractive and welcoming environment in a fashion store to attract customers.
Course Overview:Are you passionate about fashion and helping others feel confident in their style choices? Our Fashion Store Assistant course can help you develop the knowledge to succeed in the fashion industry. Through seven modules, you will learn about the role of a Personal Shopper, how to plan and provide advice to clients on fashion choices, and how to stay up-to-date with current fashion trends. In addition, you will develop effective communication skills, gain career guidance, and learn how to understand consumer behaviour to provide personalised service. Our course will also teach you how to create an attractive and welcoming environment in a fashion store to attract and retain customers. With our Fashion Store Assistant course, you can turn your passion for fashion into a fulfilling career.
Course Benefits:Our Fashion Store Assistant course offers a range of benefits for those looking to launch a career in this exciting industry. You'll gain learning that will enable you to excel as a personal shopper and provide comprehensive planning advice to clients. You'll also develop a deep understanding of fashion and trends, ensuring you're always up-to-date with the latest styles. In addition, this course will help you to enhance your communication talents and build strong relationships with clients. You'll receive guidance on various career paths within the fashion industry and learn how to create an inviting and attractive store environment to attract customers and keep them coming back.
- Fashion Store Assistant - Assist customers with their fashion choices in a retail store.
- Personal Shopper - Work one-on-one with clients to provide fashion and style advice.
- Fashion Stylist - Provide fashion advice and create outfits for photo shoots, events, and editorial work.
- Visual Merchandiser - Create visually appealing displays in a fashion retail setting.
- Fashion Buyer - Select and purchase clothing and accessories for a fashion retail store.
- Fashion Showroom Assistant - Assist in the organisation and management of fashion showrooms and events.
01: Profession of a Personal Shopper
02: Planning Advice
03: Fashion and Trends
04: Communication and Protocol
05: Career Guidance
06: Understanding Consumer Behaviour
07: How to Make Your Shop a Magnet to Customers
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.