Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understanding the basics of family law
- Learning about the different types of family law disputes
- Knowing the different stages of family law proceedings
- Identifying the key players in family law cases
- Understanding the financial implications of family law
- Familiarising with child custody and access arrangements
- Knowing how to seek legal advice and representation
Course OverviewWelcome to Family Law, the free online course that provides a comprehensive understanding of the legal principles governing family law. Whether you are a law student, legal professional or simply interested in learning more about the subject, this course covers everything you need to know to navigate the complexities of family law with ease. Throughout this course, you will explore the different types of family law disputes, learn about the various stages of family law proceedings and understand the financial implications of family law. You will also gain insights into child custody and access arrangements, as well as learn how to seek legal advice and representation.
Course BenefitsCompleting the Family Law course offers numerous benefits to those seeking to expand their legal expertise and enhance their career prospects. By completing this course, you will be able to identify and navigate the different types of family law disputes, understand the legal principles governing family law and recognise the financial implications of family law cases. This knowledge and expertise can be applied in various settings, from law firms to government agencies or legal aid clinics. Furthermore, completion of the Family Law course demonstrates a commitment to learning and professional development, which can be a valuable asset when pursuing career opportunities in the legal field.
- Family Law Attorney: Representing clients in family law disputes, such as divorce, child custody and support, and adoption.
- Legal Aid Attorney: Providing legal assistance to low-income clients who cannot afford representation in family law cases.
- Mediator: Facilitating communication and negotiation between parties involved in family law disputes to reach a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Child Advocate: Representing the interests of children in family law proceedings, including child custody and support cases.
- Policy Advocate: Advocating for changes to family law policies and procedures to improve outcomes for families and children.
01: Introduction to Family Law
02: Framing Family Law
03: Marriage in Family Law
04: Civil Partnership and Cohabitation
05: Nullity in Marriage
06: Divorce and Family Law
07: Child Custody
08: Property and Finance on Divorce
09: Child Support and Family Law
10: Adoption Process
11: Domestic Violence
12: Gender Equality in Family Law
13: Feminist Perspectives on Family Law
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.