- Develop an understanding of the facilitation process.
- Learn how to reach a decision point effectively.
- Understand the difference between process and content.
- Learn intervention techniques for successful facilitation.
- Develop skills in managing group dynamics.
- Learn to communicate effectively as a facilitator.
- Facilitator - Leads group discussions, meetings, and workshops to achieve specific outcomes.
- Trainer - Designs and delivers training programs on a range of topics and skills.
- Project Manager - Manages and oversees projects from initiation to completion.
- Human Resources Manager - Oversees the HR department and ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Executive Coach - Works with executives to improve their leadership skills and achieve personal and professional goals.
- Event Coordinator - Plans and organizes events, including meetings, conferences, and workshops.
01: Understanding Facilitation
02: Process vs. Content
03 Laying the Groundwork
04: Tuckman and Jensen’s Model of Team Development
05: Building Consensus
06: Reaching a Decision Point
07: Dealing with Difficult People
08: Addressing Group Dysfunction
09: About Intervention
10: Intervention Techniques
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.