Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Introduction to Environmental Health and its importance
- Understanding Waste, Pollution and Pollutants
- Link between Environment, Pollution, Climate Change and Health
- Managing and Recovering Resources and Waste
- Food Waste and its impact on the environment
- Plastic and its impact on the environment
- Air Pollution and its effects on health
- Water and its importance for health and the environment
- Environmental Sustainability and its significance for the future
Course OverviewOur Environmental Health course is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of the impacts of waste and pollution on human health and the environment. Through our 9-module course, you'll explore a range of topics, including waste management, plastic pollution, air and water pollution, and environmental sustainability. Our course is perfect for anyone looking to learn more about environmental health, from individuals wanting to make positive changes in their daily lives to those interested in pursuing a career in environmental science or public health. With a focus on practical, actionable solutions, our course is designed to help you make a positive impact on the world around you.
Course BenefitsBy taking our Environmental Health course, you'll gain valuable knowledge and skills that can positively impact both your personal and professional life. You'll learn how to identify and manage waste, reduce your plastic consumption, and promote environmental sustainability. Our course will also help you understand the links between pollution, climate change, and human health, enabling you to make informed decisions that benefit both yourself and the environment. Our course materials are accessible and easy to understand, making learning a breeze. Plus, as a free course, there's no financial risk - you can start learning today without worrying about the cost.
- Environmental Consultant: Advise individuals and organisations on environmental management, pollution control, and sustainability practices.
- Sustainability Officer: Develop and implement environmental policies and strategies to promote sustainable practices within organisations.
- Waste Management Specialist: Manage and oversee waste collection, transportation, and disposal.
- Environmental Health Officer: Assess and manage environmental health risks and hazards, such as air and water pollution.
- Environmental Educator: Teach others about environmental health and sustainability through workshops, classes, or online courses.
01: Intro to Environmental Health
02: Waste, Pollution and Pollutants
03: Environment, Pollution, Climate Change and Health
04: Recovering Resources and Managing Waste
05: Food Waste
07: Air Pollution
09: Environmental Sustainability
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.