Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a child care practitioner.
- Learn basic policies and procedures in early years settings.
- Comprehend early learning goals and their importance.
- Explore teaching through play and its benefits in child development.
- Create enabling environments to foster growth and learning.
- Enhance collaboration with parents and carers to support children's development.
Course OverviewStep into the world of Early Years Supervision with our comprehensive course, designed to provide insights into the essential aspects of child care and development. Learn the roles and responsibilities of a child care practitioner, the basic policies and procedures, and the importance of early learning goals. Discover the power of play and its role in fostering learning and teaching. Our Early Years Supervision course offers an engaging and informative learning experience, equipping you with the knowledge and skills required to create enabling environments and foster effective collaboration with parents and carers. Delve into play activities that support child development and embrace your role as a key contributor to the growth and learning of young children in early years settings.
Course BenefitsThe Early Years Supervision course offers numerous benefits for individuals seeking to expand their knowledge and skills in early years settings. Gain insights into the essential aspects of child care, including early learning goals, policies, and procedures. Learn how to create enabling environments and implement play-based learning strategies to support children's growth and development. By completing this course, you will be well-equipped to work effectively in early years settings, supporting the development and well-being of young children. The knowledge and understanding gained from this course will enable you to make a real difference in the lives of children and their families, helping to create a solid foundation for their future learning and development.
- Child Care Practitioner: Provide care and support for children in early years settings.
- Nursery Teacher: Plan and deliver age-appropriate lessons and activities in a nursery environment.
- Early Years Coordinator: Oversee early years programs and ensure quality standards are met.
- Preschool Teacher: Teach and support young children in a preschool setting.
- Early Years Teaching Assistant: Assist teachers in providing care and education for young children.
- Family Support Worker: Offer guidance and support to families with young children in various settings.
1: Child Care Practitioner
2: Basic Policy and Procedure
3: Early Learning Goals
4: Learning and Teaching through Play
5: Fostering Enabling Environments
6: Play Activities
7: Collaborating with Parents and Carers
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.