Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Demonstrate knowledge of setting up the meeting space effectively.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a meeting and how to assign them effectively.
- Acquire the skills needed to plan and prepare meetings successfully.
- Learn how to take effective minutes during meetings.
- Explore electronic options for meetings and understand how to use them effectively.
- Develop the skills to deal with disruptions during meetings.
Course OverviewLooking to improve your meeting management skills? Our Diploma in Meeting Management course is designed to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead successful meetings. Whether you are an administrative assistant or a project manager, the ability to plan and run meetings effectively is essential to your success. This comprehensive course covers everything from setting up the meeting space to dealing with disruptions, providing you with the skills and knowledge needed to lead productive meetings. You will also learn how to assign roles and responsibilities, plan and prepare meetings, and take effective minutes. With our Diploma in Meeting Management, you can take your career to the next level by becoming a skilled and effective meeting leader. Enroll now and learn the skills needed to make every meeting a success.
Course BenefitsThe Diploma in Meeting Management offers a range of benefits for professionals who want to improve their skills in meeting management. Participants will learn how to plan and prepare for effective meetings, manage meeting spaces, and take accurate and concise meeting minutes. The course also covers electronic options available for conducting meetings, such as video conferencing and virtual meetings. Upon completion of the course, participants will have the skills and knowledge necessary to plan and execute successful meetings that achieve their objectives. This course is ideal for anyone who regularly attends or conducts meetings, such as executives, project managers, and team leaders.
- Meeting Planner: Plan and coordinate meetings for various organizations and industries.
- Project Manager: Oversee and lead teams, organize and lead meetings to discuss project progress, and develop project timelines.
- Executive Assistant: Support executives by planning and organizing meetings, managing schedules, and taking minutes.
- Human Resources Manager: Organize and lead meetings with employees, develop training programs, and manage company policies.
- Sales Manager: Conduct meetings with clients and staff, develop sales strategies and tactics, and lead sales team meetings.
- Public Relations Manager: Plan and lead meetings with clients and stakeholders, develop communication strategies, and coordinate events.
01: Planning and Preparing (I)
02: Planning and Preparing (II)
03: Setting up the Meeting Space
04: Electronic Options
05: Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
06: Chairing a Meeting
07: Dealing with Disruptions
08: Taking Minutes
09: Making the Most of Your Meeting
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.