- Develop an understanding of the fundamental concepts and practices in customer service delivery.
- Learn how to organize customer service delivery and improve the structure of customer service in a business.
- Understand customer relationship management (CRM) and learn how to apply it to a business.
- Identify the importance of customer satisfaction and its relationship with brand and learn how to enhance it.
- Learn how to monitor and resolve customer complaints and problems effectively.
- Gain knowledge about social media tools and channels and learn how to use them to improve customer service delivery.
- Customer Service Representative - Handling customer inquiries, complaints, and providing information.
- Customer Success Manager - Focusing on customer satisfaction and retention by developing relationships with customers.
- Sales Associate - Providing exceptional customer service and sales to customers.
- Social Media Manager - Creating and managing social media channels to enhance customer service delivery.
- Account Manager - Managing and nurturing relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention.
- Business Development Representative - Conducting market research and developing relationships with potential clients.
1: Concepts and Practices in Customer Service Delivery
2: Organise Customer Service Delivery
3: Structure of Customer Service
4: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
5: Customer Satisfaction & Relationship with Brand
6: Monitoring and Resolution of Customers’ Complaints & Problems
7: Social Media Tools and Channels for a Business
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.