Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- The required skills to become a criminal investigator
- An introduction to private detective work
- Criminal intelligence gathering and analysis
- Crime scene investigation and evidence collection
- Fingerprint and DNA analysis
- Criminology and criminal psychology
- Investigation techniques for violent crimes, cybercrimes, business theft, and fraud
Course Overview:This free criminal investigator course is designed to provide you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to excel in a career in criminal investigation. Through this comprehensive course, you will gain an understanding of the various aspects of criminal investigation, from crime scene investigation and evidence collection to fingerprint and DNA analysis. You will also learn about criminology and criminal psychology, as well as the techniques used in investigations of violent crimes, cybercrimes, business theft, and fraud. As a criminal investigator, you will be responsible for investigating crimes and bringing criminals to justice. This course will provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to excel in this challenging and rewarding career path.
Course Benefits:By enrolling in this free criminal investigator course, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills that can help you advance your career in the field of criminal investigation. You will learn about the various aspects of criminal investigation, including crime scene investigation, evidence collection, fingerprint and DNA analysis, and criminology and criminal psychology. This course will also provide you with an in-depth understanding of the principles and practices of criminal investigation. Upon completion of this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to work as a criminal investigator in a variety of settings, including law enforcement agencies, private investigation firms, and government agencies. You will also have the opportunity to explore exciting career paths in criminal investigation, including roles in cybercrime investigation, fraud investigation, and violent crime investigation.
- Detective: Investigating crimes, gathering evidence, and interviewing witnesses and suspects to build a case for prosecution.
- Forensic Scientist: Analyzing physical evidence to determine the cause and manner of death or to identify suspects in criminal investigations.
- Fraud Investigator: Investigating financial crimes, such as embezzlement, money laundering, and identity theft.
- Cybercrime Investigator: Investigating crimes committed using the internet and other digital technologies, such as hacking, identity theft, and cyberbullying.
- Private Investigator: Conducting investigations on behalf of private clients or law firms to gather information for legal or personal reasons.
01: Required Skills to Become a Criminal Investigator
02: An Introduction to a Private Detective
03: Criminal Intelligence
04: Crime Scene Investigation
05: Collecting and Packaging Physical Evidence
06: Fingerprints: Your Personal Signature
07: DNA Analysis
08: Criminology and Criminal Psychology
09: Violent Crimes and Cyber Criminology
10: Business Theft and fraud
11: Domestic Investigation and Types
13: Dealing with Crime
14: Tracing and Surveillance Techniques
15: Effective Interrogation Techniques
16: Basic Operations of Firearms
17: Firearms Examination
18: Forensic Psychology
19: The Criminal Justice System in England and Wales
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.