- Understand the theory, principles, and practices of Child Playwork.
- Learn about the educational and developmental benefits of playwork.
- Gain knowledge of the health and well-being benefits of playwork.
- Identify the social and economic benefits of playwork.
- Understand inclusive play and designing play spaces.
- Develop reflective playwork practice and knowledge of safeguarding legislation.
- Playworker: Create and facilitate play opportunities for children.
- Play Therapist: Use play to help children overcome emotional and behavioral issues.
- Childcare Provider: Provide safe and stimulating play environments for children.
- Early Childhood Educator: Incorporate play into educational settings for young children.
- Recreation Coordinator: Organize and manage play activities and events for children.
- Youth Program Coordinator: Develop and implement play-based programs for youth.
01: Introduction to Child Playwork
02: Playwork Theory, Principles and Practices
03: The Educational and Learning Benefits of Playwork
04: Play and Playwork in a Health and Well-Being Context
05: The Economic and Social Benefits of Playwork
06: The Developmental Benefits of Playwork
07: The Negative Results of Play Deprivation
08: Inclusive Play and Play Environment
09: Designing Play Spaces
10: The Administrative Context of a Playwork Provision
11: Legislation for Safeguarding Children and Child Playwork
12: Reflective Playwork Practice
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.