Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course
- Understand the principles of geometry and modeling in CAD design.
- Learn how to create and manage assemblies in CAD design.
- Gain proficiency in extrusion and rotation tools for CAD modeling.
- Develop skills in 2D and 3D CAD design for civil drawings.
- Learn how to apply CAD design principles to real-world projects.
- Gain the ability to create detailed technical drawings for civil engineering projects.
Course OverviewIf you're interested in CAD design and want to take your skills to the next level, our CAD Design course is perfect for you! Our comprehensive course covers everything from geometry and modeling to assemblies and civil drawings. You'll learn how to create and manage assemblies, use extrusion and rotation tools, and apply CAD design principles to real-world projects. Our expert instructors will guide you every step of the way, so you can gain the skills you need to succeed in the CAD design industry. Whether you're looking to improve your existing CAD skills or start a new career in the industry, our CAD Design course is the perfect choice. With hands-on training and expert instruction, you'll gain the knowledge and confidence you need to create detailed technical drawings for civil engineering projects.
Course BenefitsOur CAD Design course offers numerous benefits for anyone interested in pursuing a career in the CAD design industry. First and foremost, you'll gain practical experience in CAD design, including the use of extrusion and rotation tools, managing assemblies, and creating technical drawings. This will give you a competitive edge in the job market, as employers are always looking for skilled CAD designers. In addition to practical experience, our course will also help you develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You'll learn how to apply CAD design principles to real-world projects, which will help you develop the ability to analyze complex problems and find creative solutions. This is a valuable skill in any industry and will set you apart from other job candidates.
- CAD Designer: Use your CAD design skills to create 2D and 3D models of products, buildings, or infrastructure projects.
- Civil Engineer: Design and oversee the construction of infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, and buildings using CAD design software.
- Mechanical Engineer: Use CAD design software to create models and design mechanical systems for products, machinery, or equipment.
- Architect: Use CAD design software to create 2D and 3D models of buildings and structures, including floor plans, elevations, and details.
- Industrial Designer: Use your CAD design skills to create products and consumer goods, including electronics, furniture, and appliances.
- Surveyor: Use CAD design software to create and manage technical drawings for land surveying and mapping projects.
Geometry and Modelling
Assemblies in CAD Design
Extrusion and Rotations
Blending Operations in CAD part 1
Blending Operations in CAD part 2
Parameters in Civil Drawings Part 1
Parameters in Civil Drawings part 2
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.