Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understanding the different components of a computer system and their functions.
- Identifying and selecting appropriate hardware and software components for a custom-built computer.
- Building and assembling a computer from scratch.
- Installing and configuring necessary software and drivers.
- Setting up and troubleshooting computer networking.
- Building a gaming PC and optimising performance.
- Maintaining and upgrading computers to keep them running smoothly.
Course Overview:Building your own computer may seem like a daunting task, but it can be a rewarding and cost-effective experience. With our free course, 'Building Your Own Computer,' you'll learn how to build and maintain your own computer, regardless of your technical expertise. Through this course, you'll gain an understanding of computer hardware, including the parts required to build a computer from scratch. You'll also learn about input and output devices, software installation, and computer networking. Additionally, you'll gain knowledge about building a gaming PC and maintaining your computer to keep it running smoothly.
Course Benefits:By enrolling in this course, you'll gain valuable knowledge and skills that can positively impact your personal and professional life. Building your own computer can save you money, and the skills you'll learn can enhance your understanding of computer systems, which can be useful in various careers. Additionally, this course can give you a sense of accomplishment and help you develop problem-solving skills. The benefits of this course extend beyond personal development. Many careers in technology require individuals with a deep understanding of computer systems and hardware. Additionally, building your own computer can demonstrate to employers that you have practical technical skills.
- Computer Hardware Engineer: A professional responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer systems and hardware components.
- Technical Support Specialist: A professional responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting for computer hardware and software issues.
- Systems Administrator: A professional responsible for maintaining computer systems and networks, including installing software and hardware updates.
- IT Consultant: A professional who advises organisations on information technology solutions, including hardware and software systems.
- Computer Science Teacher: A professional responsible for teaching computer science and related subjects to students.
01: Introduction to Computer & Building PC
02: Overview of Hardware and Parts
03: Building the Computer
04: Input and Output Devices
05: Software Installation
06: Computer Networking
07: Building a Gaming PC
08: Maintenance of Computers
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.