Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Introduction to Architectural Studies
- Understanding Ancient Architecture
- Knowledge of Architectural Ideas and Movements
- Familiarity with Various Architectural Styles
- Study of Specific Architectural Styles such as Art Deco, Scandinavian, Victorian, Classical and Early Christian, Gothic, Baroque and Rococo, Eclecticism, Modern and Post-Modern
- Knowledge of Interior Designing
- Understanding of Colour and Lighting in Interior Design
Course overview:Throughout human history, architecture has been an integral part of our cultural heritage. From the pyramids of Egypt to the Colosseum in Rome, architecture has served as a reflection of our societal values and beliefs. Even today, as we witness the emergence of modern and contemporary architectural styles, we can see how the art of architecture continues to shape the world around us. This free Architectural Studies course offers learners the opportunity to delve into the fascinating history of architecture and explore the various styles, movements, and ideas that have shaped the field over time. The course curriculum is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of architecture, from its ancient origins to the present day.
Course Benefits:By completing this course, learners can gain a solid foundation in architectural studies, which can be applied in various fields such as interior design, urban planning, construction, and more. The course provides learners with a deep understanding of architectural styles and movements, which can help them develop a critical eye and an appreciation for the art of architecture. Moreover, this course can be a valuable addition to a learner's resume, showcasing their interest and knowledge of architecture to potential employers. The course can also open up new opportunities for learners looking to explore careers in architecture or related fields.
- Interior Designer: responsible for designing and decorating interior spaces in a variety of settings, such as homes, offices, and public spaces.
- Urban Planner: responsible for developing and implementing plans to improve the functionality and aesthetic of urban spaces.
- Construction Manager: responsible for overseeing construction projects, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with building codes and regulations.
- Architectural Historian: responsible for researching and analysing architectural styles, movements, and ideas throughout history.
- Preservationist: responsible for preserving and restoring historic buildings and structures, ensuring that they are maintained for future generations to enjoy.
01: Introduction to Architectural Studies
02: Ancient Architecture
03: Architectural Ideas and Movements
04: Architectural Styles
05: Art Deco Architectural Style
06: Scandinavian Architectural Style
Module-07: Victorian Architectural Style
08: Classical and Early Christian Architectural Style
09: Gothic Architectural Style
10: Baroque and Rococo Architectural Style
11: Eclecticism Architectural Style
12: Modern and Post-Modern Architectural Style
13: Interior Designing
14: Colour in Interior Designing
15: Lighting in Interior Design Part One
16: Lighting in Interior Design Part Two
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.