Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understand the foundational concepts of psychology and its different approaches.
- Analyze the relationship between biology and behavior.
- Examine the different types of behavior, including atypical behavior.
- Evaluate how social and cultural factors affect behavior.
- Explain the role of emotions, motivation, and personality in shaping behavior.
- Develop research skills to conduct psychological assessments and ethical issues involved.
Course OverviewUnlock the secrets of the human mind with our Advanced Diploma in Psychology course. With a comprehensive curriculum of 21 modules, this course takes you on an enlightening journey through the different theories and approaches in psychology. From the foundational concepts to atypical behavior and ethical issues, you will gain a deep understanding of the complex factors that shape human behavior. Our course covers a wide range of topics, including biological psychology, social psychology, and developmental psychology. You will learn about emotions, motivation, and personality, and how they influence behavior. You will also explore the various types of atypical behavior, including mood, eating, and personality disorders. With research methods and psychological assessments, you will develop the skills necessary to conduct assessments and address ethical issues in psychology.
Course BenefitsBy completing our Advanced Diploma in Psychology course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the different approaches to psychology and their applications. You will also develop the research and assessment skills needed to conduct psychological evaluations ethically. This course is perfect for those interested in a career in psychology or anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of human behavior. Our course is delivered through an interactive online platform, allowing you to study at your own pace and convenience. With 24/7 access to the course materials and support from our experienced tutors, you can be sure of a rich and rewarding learning experience.
- Clinical Psychologist - Evaluate and diagnose mental health issues and develop treatment plans for clients.
- Counseling Psychologist - Help individuals and groups deal with personal and social problems, including mental health issues.
- Research Psychologist - Conduct research to expand knowledge of human behavior and develop theories and applications.
- Educational Psychologist - Work with educators and students to improve academic achievement and support social and emotional development.
- Forensic Psychologist - Apply psychology to the criminal justice system, including assessing and treating criminal behavior.
- Health Psychologist - Use psychology to improve health outcomes, including designing and implementing health interventions.
01: The Foundation of Psychology
02: Different Approaches of Psychology
03: Biological Psychology
04: Behavioural Psychology
05: Developmental Psychology: How Children Become Adults
06: Social Psychology
07: Emotions in Terms of Psychology
08: Motivation: Why Do We Do What We Do?
09: Dealing with Stress and Anxiety
10: Personality: Psychological Factors That Make You an Individual
11: Perception, Sensation and Love
12: Learning: Understanding Acquired Behaviour
13: Thinking: Exploring Mental Life
14: Intelligence: In Pursuit of Rational Thought and Effective Action
15: Atypical Behaviours from a Psychological Perspective
16: Mood Disorders
17: Eating Disorders
18: Personality Disorders
19: Research Methods
20: Psychological Assessments
21: Ethical Issues in Psychological Assessments
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.