- Understanding the basics of Adobe Acrobat 7
- Working with PDF files
- Linking files within a PDF document
- Utilising window tools to enhance productivity
- Viewing and managing comments within a PDF document
- Creating and editing PDF files
- Navigating and searching within PDF files
- Graphic Designer: Responsible for creating and editing PDF files for use in print and digital media.
- Administrative Assistant: Responsible for managing and organising documents, including PDF files, for executives and managers.
- Writer: Responsible for creating and editing PDF files for use in published works, such as ebooks and whitepapers.
- Educator: Responsible for creating and sharing PDF files for educational purposes.
- Marketing Manager: Responsible for creating and managing PDF files for use in marketing campaigns and materials.
01: Opening Adobe Acrobat 7
02: Understanding the Interface
03: Creating a PDF File
04: Working with your PDF File
05: Ways to Create a PDF File
06:Navigating in your PDF File
09:Working with PDF Pages
10:Polishing your File
13:Sending a File for Review
14:Reviewing the File
16:Protecting your File
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.