- Understanding the basics of budgeting
- Working smarter with accounting software and tools
- Understanding debits and credits
- Utilising financial analysis tools
- Understanding financial statements
- Creating and managing budgets
- Understanding cash flow management
- Financial Analyst: Responsible for analysing financial data to inform business decisions.
- Accountant: Responsible for managing and maintaining financial records for individuals or businesses.
- Budget Analyst: Responsible for creating and managing budgets for organisations.
- Business Manager: Responsible for managing the finances and operations of a business.
- Financial Manager: Responsible for overseeing the financial health of an organisation and making strategic financial decisions.
01: Getting the Facts Straight
02: Identifying High and Low Risk Companies
03: Keeping Score
04: The Accounting Cycle
05: The Basics of Budgeting
06: The Key Reports
07: Understanding Debits and Credits
08: Working Smarter
09: Your Financial Analysis Toolbox
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
About Course Publisher
One Education offers a range of courses designed to advance your professional skills, boost your CV and enhance your career. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.