- Understand different sources of recruitment and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Develop skills to participate effectively in the selection interview process.
- Identify and explain the factors that impact human resource management.
- Manage employee performance and improve productivity.
- Learn how to motivate employees and gain their commitment to the organization.
- Analyze the perspectives, rights, and responsibilities of both employees and employers.
- Understand the legal and ethical considerations related to the termination of employment contracts.
- Human Resources Manager: Responsible for recruiting, selecting, and onboarding new employees, developing policies and procedures, and managing employee performance.
- Recruitment Specialist: Develops and implements recruitment strategies, screens resumes, conducts interviews, and selects candidates.
- HR Generalist: Responsible for providing HR support in areas such as recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and training and development.
- Talent Acquisition Manager: Develops and manages the talent acquisition strategy, identifies recruitment sources, and manages the recruitment process.
- HR Business Partner: Provides strategic HR support to business units, develops and implements HR policies and procedures, and manages employee relations issues.
- Employee Engagement Specialist: Develops and implements employee engagement initiatives, conducts employee surveys, and analyzes data to improve employee engagement levels.
1: Recruitment Using Internal and External Sources
2: Participate in a Selection Interview
3: Factors in Human Resource
4: Managing Employee Performance at Work
5: How to Motivate and Gain Committed Employee
6: Perspective, Rights and Responsibilites of Employees and Employers
7: Termination of Employment Contract
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.