Key Concepts Covered by This Free Course:
- Understand the fundamentals and principles of commercial management.
- Develop skills in managing commercial relationships and partnerships.
- Gain expertise in budgeting, cash flow management, and negotiation techniques.
- Learn to effectively manage commercial risks and projects.
- Master Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies and customer lifecycle management.
- Familiarize yourself with commercial legislation, loans, and debt management.
Course OverviewTake your career to new heights with our comprehensive Commercial Management course, designed to provide you with essential skills and knowledge for success in today's competitive business environment. This course covers a wide range of topics, from managing commercial relationships and partnerships to budgeting, cash flow management, and negotiation techniques. Explore the intricacies of commercial risk management, project management, and customer relationship management (CRM) as you learn to navigate complex commercial landscapes. With a strong focus on practical skills and real-world application, this course will equip you with the expertise to excel in various commercial roles and make an immediate impact on your organization.
Course BenefitsThe Commercial Management course offers a wealth of benefits for participants, equipping them with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the competitive world of business. By completing this course, you will develop a strong foundation in commercial management, enabling you to make informed decisions and drive your organization towards success. In addition to gaining expertise in managing relationships, budgets, and cash flow, this course also covers essential skills in negotiation, risk management, project management, and customer lifecycle management. Upon completion, you will be well-prepared to tackle the challenges of commercial management and make a positive impact in your chosen field.
- Commercial Manager: Oversee and manage all aspects of an organization's commercial activities.
- Business Development Manager: Identify new business opportunities and drive growth.
- Contract Manager: Administer and manage contractual agreements between organizations.
- Procurement Manager: Oversee the purchasing process and manage supplier relationships.
- Financial Analyst: Analyze financial data and provide insights to support decision-making.
- Sales Manager: Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets.
01: Introduction to Commercial Management
02: Commercial Relationship Part-1
03: Commercial Relationship Part-2
04: Partnership and Agreements
05: Budget Management
06: Cash Flow Management Part- 1
07: Cash Flow Management Part- 2
09: Commercial Risk Management
10: Commercial Project Management
11: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-1
12: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-2
13: Managing Customer Lifecycle
14: Roles of Shareholders in Commercial Management
15: Loans and Debts Management
16: Commercial Legislations
Learners Who Took This Course Also Enrolled In
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Framed Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD accredited Adams Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Adams Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Adams Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.